Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little strawberry gift box.....


This is just too sweet.  This little strawberry sent me all over the place reading blogs to try to find the pattern and instructions.  I first  found it on the blog I was reading (love reading blogs..........people are just so clever and full of wonderful inspirational ideas)   " A Sticky Situation".   Joni  is a very clever lady and you can see her work here.
She didn't have the pattern at the moment so I went from blog to blog to blog and finally found it!  It is just the cutest little thing.  Well at least I think so.  You could fill them with candies like life savers, or kisses, or paper clips or anything that would fit inside.  I finally found the pattern and instructions on Mushi's Creative Inspirations.  which you can see here.  Thank you Michelle for the pattern and great ideas.  Just love 'em and plan to make more.  This was just my proto type (I sound like the mad professor :) saying that in my best Boris Karloff voice).  You could add rhinestones, or pearls or put it through your Cuttlebug with the dotted swiss folder. The ideas and sizes are endless.   Let me know what you come up with and I would love to see them and what you're putting inside. If you have any trouble finding the pattern from my links leave  a comment in the C Box to the right (be sure to put your email in--nobody else can see it) and I'll try to get you there.   Wouldn't these be soooooo cute on your Christmas tree filled with goodies. :)
Have a great day!
Nancy :)