Monday, November 2, 2009

A little cooler........finally.....

Well it's November 2 and we're finally getting some cooler weather. Yeah!!!!  We can turn off the air and open the windows...........I hope for quite a while, but we'll see.  

I will be posting some more cards hopefully by Wednesday.  Got a new border punch today and I can't wait to try it out on a card and I have to get my samples made for my thank you note class.  Speaking of punches-- Oh my gosh have you seen the new huge punches by Martha Stewart.  They are humungous!   I think it would  be more for a scrapbook page.  I haven't seen anyone use them yet, but I'll keep my eyes open and let you know.


I think I'm going to run over and see Claire either tomorrow or Wednesday.  See what new goodies she has in and what's going on in the store.    I'll let you know what treasures I find.
Have a good evening and the next time I post there will be some cards  for you all to see.