Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crafting weekend




Wow!  I haven't been here in a long time.....Just wanted to show all of you what craftiness I have been up to.
I made this too cute little bat centerpiece.  You can make your own buy going to this link and following the step by step instructions by Jennifer Beason the guest designer over at Ally Scraps.  My bat is a bit different then hers, but that's why he's my kooky little bat!  I've also been making a few banners to hang on my hutch.  Hope you like them.  I've made some Halloween cards too but didn't take pics of them.  I hope all of you have a nice rest of the weekend.  I'm off to decorate my house for Halloween.  I better hurry or I'll miss the holiday completely. Please excuse my dining room table I'm transitioning from Fall decor to Halloween. Hope the rest of your weekend is a nice one.
Thanks for taking a look.
Nancy :)