Thursday, November 12, 2009

Isn't it the cutest is right!!


This is so exciting!  Over at Pink Cat Studios, Melissa had a contest where you could suggest a digi stamp idea.
Well I suggested 2 penguins under the mistletoe and she used my idea!  I won the digi stamp and it is just the cutest!  Here is the card I made.  I was so nervous making a card for Melissa's blog  so I stuck with simple.
It was so much fun.   I love her digi stamps and saw several in her new releases I must have.  If you haven't tried them you should.  They're so cute and you get instant gratification in your email box!  I hope you like my card and the idea I suggested.  Check out Melissa's images.  They are just the cutest!  I saw a frog with a Santa hat that is a must have for me and several others too! There are loads off cute cards on her blog using the new images. Thanks Melissa for choosing my idea!